Your one stop shop for In Touch magazine's "Hot New Power Couple".

03 January 2008

SCORE ONE FOR TEAM GLASS CLOSET: ANDERSON ON NYE


DEFAMER.COM brings those of us who had lives or geographical excuses to miss the CNN Times Square coverage on New Year's Eve a review of the "Fred and Ethel" esque comedy duo that is, apparently, Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin.

I know, I know, I'm not exactly a fan of her either. But she loves her "gays" (which, inexplicably, includes our Anderson but excludes our favourite, Ryan Seacrest), and she's a woman you can have flirt with Anderson on camera and almost, almost makes CNN appear cool, so have at it.

There's a seven minute video at the source link, check it out for me, I don't have bandwith right now, but they've managed to pull out one of those moments to quote that just make you sigh, shake your head, and wonder how closeted, exactly, Mr. Cooper thinks he is:

Kathy: "My balls are freezing."

Anderson: "We have some eggnog in the truck."


Kathy: "Well I've got to watch my figure-- I'm not like you."


Anderson: "Don't worry, I'm not watching your figure either."


Anderson, sweetheart, we never thought for a moment that you were.

No comments: